Candle Care ♡
• Before lighting your candle, trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time. This is to prevent the flame from getting too large and optimizes your candle's burning.
• Burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This helps achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. Blowing out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel".
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before sleeping.
• Be sure to not place your burning candle near anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
• Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. If you wish to burn it longer, extinguish your flame, let the candle cool and harden again, then relight your candle.
candila IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF OUR CANDLES.