Brown Sugar & Fig
This candle is an alluring blend of fine brown sugar and California fig. It's a romantic and luxurious scent, as caramelized sugar and ripe fig are wrapped together with elegant orchid.
fig, orchid, brown sugar, sandalwood, maple, vanilla
• Before lighting your candle, trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time. This is to prevent the flame from getting too large and optimizes your candle's burning.
• Burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This helps achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. Blowing out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel".
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before sleeping.
• Be sure to not place your burning candle near anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
• Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. If you wish to burn it longer, extinguish your flame, let the candle cool and harden again, then relight your candle.
8 oz (227 g) candle
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping (USA only)
We ship via USPS (please be aware of the high volume USPS is currently experiencing and expect small delays).
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
Triple check your shipping address is correct! candila is not responsible for packages delivered to an incorrect, closed or undeliverable address. We will kindly ask you to cover any additional shipping fees should we need to reship your package
Local Pick Up (Bay Area Only)
Contactless pick up is available for locals in the Bay Area. Orders will be ready usually within 24-48 hours of purchase. Once your order is ready, you will receive a notification email with details and instructions for pick up.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not offer refunds or returns.
Damaged and lost packages claims must be filed with the shipping carrier. We have no control over what happens during shipments.
We will do our best to package your items with love and ca your candle happens to arrive broken or damaged, please email email@example.com with a picture of your damaged candle within two (2) days of receiving.