The signature line is five curated scents near and dear to our hearts. Each scent was dreamed up with the intentions of recreating the simple but cherished moments of life.
staycation • blend of citrus and agave, smells like a much needed tropical vacay. If you miss traveling, this ones for you
saturday morning • tangy cherry, sweet orange, vanilla bean meet Sandalwood to recreate the nostalgic scent of your favorite childhood cereal
like magic • lavender and sage with notes of chamomile and rosemary make this the perfect scent for you manifest and finesse all your dreams and intentions
boba run • honey, tonka, brown sugar and oud blend together the same way the perfect cup of milk tea boba does. This scent is the essence of fresh boba.
off the grid • mint and eucalyptus with a touch of musk is the perfect companion for a day offline and away from your life’s daily demands
candila is a collection of all natural, vegan and organic soy wax combined with luxury fragrances. Each candle is hand poured with love and intention by two Filipina sisters. Located in the Bay Area, California.
Candle Care ♡
• Before lighting your candle, trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time. This is to prevent the flame from getting too large and optimizes your candle's burning.
• Burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This helps achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. Blowing out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel".
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before sleeping.
• Be sure to not place your burning candle near anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
• Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. If you wish to burn it longer, extinguish your flame, let the candle cool and harden again, then relight your candle.