This candle recreates the nostalgic memory of waking up early on a Saturday with a big bowl of our favorite childhood cereal... tootie fruities? Fruit wheels? Fruit rings?
Can’t remember but it smells exactly like that beloved cereal
sweet orange, tangy cherry, vanilla bean, sandalwood
candila is a collection of all natural, vegan and organic soy wax combined with luxury fragrances. Each candle is hand poured with love and intention by two Filipina sisters. Located in the Bay Area, California.
Candle Care ♡
• Before lighting your candle, trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time. This is to prevent the flame from getting too large and optimizes your candle's burning.
• Burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This helps achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. Blowing out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel".
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before sleeping.
• Be sure to not place your burning candle near anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
• Never burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time. If you wish to burn it longer, extinguish your flame, let the candle cool and harden again, then relight your candle.
candila IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF OUR CANDLES.